Allison Fortini Crawford Presents:
Extraordinary Novato Estate - $2,999,000
>> CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO TOUR
Perched atop a private gated street on 5+ acres, 35 Wali Trail offers a seamless blend of indoor/outdoor living and showcase views with the perfect layout for large gatherings and entertaining. This gorgeous view estate boasts 3 levels with 8,200+ sq ft of living space thoughtfully laid-out to take advantage of gorgeous outlooks from every room. Featuring a stunning blend of contemporary finishes and comfortable living, this secluded 4 bedroom, 3 full bath, 3 half bath, and 3 car garage home is like resort living at home.
Serenity awaits just minutes from beautiful parks, a golf course, hiking/biking trails, easy freeway access, and charming downtown Novato. This home offers a close proximity to all the conveniences of daily life while providing the peace and tranquility of country living.
- Vaulted ceilings, skylights & flooded with light
- Formal Dining Room & Sunken Living Room with wood burning fireplace
- Open Kitchen/Family/Informal Dining Room space with wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen features beautiful stone countertops & built-in Wolf range in huge island
- Gleaming wood floors
- 2 half bathrooms and large laundry/storage room
- All public rooms on this floor have access to the dramatic rear yard
- Master suite features a wood burning fireplace, breathtaking views, & a huge deck spanning length of the bedroom & adjoining bathroom
- Attached to the Master bedroom is a nursery/office with wood burning fireplace
- Master bathroom boasts a sauna, jetted tub, dressing area, and walk-in closet
Second Lower Level:
- 3 bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms
- Huge game room with wood burning fireplace thoughtfully separated from other rooms, creating a quiet atmosphere for the bedrooms
- 2nd laundry room & wine room/cellar
- Interior access to the garage
- Huge 3 car garage & plenty of additional storage
- An expansive attached studio area, perfect for an artist, mechanics work shop, or just extra storage
Third Lower Level:
- Workout room/gym with soaring ceilings
- Large half bath
- Sound proofed recording studio, waiting to be transformed into a state-of-the-art home theatre and carefully removed from the rest of the home
- Stunning cascading waterfalls leading to a salt water pool & spa/hot tub
- Cabana with built-in BBQ, 2 showers, bathroom amenities, & an outdoor fireplace
- Large koi pond with lush landscaping & adjacent bench/seating area
- Mature gardens and professional landscaping
- Huge decks surrounding the entire home
- Large flat stone terrace directly adjacent to pool and easily accessible from the dining/living areas, ideal for large gatherings
- Turnaround driveway accented with fountain and large stone pavers
Agent and sellers make no representation as to square footage of property and have not verified any values given. Buyers to satisfy themselves as to the square footage of property and are encouraged to obtain their own appraisals or 3rd party sources to calculate square footage.
Showings by Appointment:
Contact Allison Fortini Crawford - 415.297.9596 -
Located in the rolling hills and valleys of Northern Marin, Novato is the second largest town in the county. While Novato used to be known as a gateway to the wine country of Sonoma and Napa County, it's increasingly being discovered as a destination in its own right. The reasons? Good schools, great weather, a lively downtown, and homes that provide the best value in Marin.
Upscale housing includes the luxury homes of Black Point, waterfront living on the lagoons of Bel Marin Keys, Bahia Park along the banks of the Petaluma River, the wooded Alameda Del Prado, and Indian Valley Road and its horse country estates.
Big box shopping is concentrated in the Vintage Oaks shopping center at Rowlands Boulevard on 101, which houses a Costco, Target, Macy's and Marshall's. Downtown, the recent beautification program has brought new life to the businesses along Grant Avenue. The downtown area is alive with a Tuesday evening farmers' market, outdoor movies, parades, and art and wine festivals.
In the 90s, military base Hamilton Field was converted to new housing and a business park. The former hangars now house cutting edge biotech companies, digital development companies, the Marin Museum of Contemporary Art, and more than 40 artist's studios. Novato is also home to the headquarters of large insurance company Fireman's Fund, and the Buck Institute, the nation's only research organization to focus solely on aging. Which means, you really could grow old here.